If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff. – Jim Richardson
☆ Thank you Mr. Richardson — My Favorite PHOTO Quote………EVER!
SO HOW ELSE CAN WE SAY THAT QUOTE?
- “Pick up your camera, and move your lazy ass in front of better, more interesting stuff!”
- “Hey Camera Dude!….Yeah You!….Can you PLEASE move yourself in front of something else…..that subject sucks ARSE! SERIOUSLY!”
- “Grok has feet….feet are GOOOOOOOOOD!…….Grok move feet…….Grok get better view of subject…….AH FEET ARE GOOOOOOOD…….? GROK’S FEET DAMN GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!”
- “WE DON’T NEED NO STINK’EN ZOOM LENES! We CAN move closer!”
- “Good fμ©£’en GRIEF! Why do I keep standing in front of such horrific, godless, boring subjects?!?….HEY, HERE’S AN IDEA! Find BETTER SUBJECTS to stand in front of!”
- “Ask yourself, Mr. Photographer, “Has that subject been photographed 1,000,000 times already?” And if your answer is ‘Yes’, then find a BETTER SUBJECT……..PLEASE!”